Jason Pfeiffer's Testimony Against Michael Jackson About Their Gay Relationship

http://funfunpics.blogspot.com/2010/04/jason-pfeiffers-testimony-against.html 10:33 AM, Posted by Qline , Subscribe to feed reader here

Bookmark and Share

Michael Jackson was in a gay relationship until his death, it has been claimed.

Former dermatologist’s assistant Jason Pfeiffer alleges he began a “passionate and sexual” affair with the ‘Thriller’ singer after meeting him in 2008 at the office of Michael’s skincare expert, Dr. Arnold Klein.

Jason says the pair bonded over their troubled childhoods, telling US TV show ‘Extra’, “We were just sitting there and we both started to cry and I got up and went over to him and said it’s going to be OK Michael.

“We hugged. And it was kind of then that the hug was a little bit more. It wasn’t until a few months later that it was obvious that Michael had feelings for me as well.

“I just assumed that he was probably bisexual. I know we loved each other, I know he told me that all the time. I believe that he was probably my soulmate.”

Dr. Klein confirmed the relationship saying he walked in on the couple when Michael, who had always denied being gay, was allegedly shirtless.

He said, “When you see two people looking at each other you know what’s happening. I was just very happy for both of them.”

Jason, who claims to have had a voicemail message which Michael left for him, believes Michael would have wanted him to speak about their alleged romance.

He said, “Setting the record straight and telling the truth, as opposed to hiding in some house in the middle of nowhere… I think he would have approved of that, yes.”

This is not the first time it has been alleged Michael, who died last June, had gay relationships.

The 50-year-old star’s unofficial biographer Ian Halperin claimed he had spoken to two men Michael had relationships with.

He said, “In the course of my investigations, I spoke to two of his gay lovers, one a Hollywood waiter, the other an aspiring actor. The waiter had remained friends, perhaps more, with the singer until his death. He had served Jackson at a restaurant, Jackson made his interest plain and the two slept together the following night. According to the waiter, Jackson fell in love.”

Inquisitr

Content

This blog maybe contains your blog's material such like pics and photos, videos, wallpapers or themes.
Please contact me if you have any objection of those material. We randomly picked it through internet e.g Google, Yahoo, Bing and Social Networks Site.

For advertisement matters, you can send me email to superbuxmoney[at]gmail.com.